How to fold a cover？
1. Take out a cover, first pinch the two cover corners on the same side with both hands. Then try to lift the cover to both sides so that the cover is neatly laid out on the bed. Then fold the cover from the outside to the inside, about one-third of the width of the cover.
2. Then there are some wrinkles on the surface of the cover at this time. At this time, use your hands to smooth out these wrinkles on both sides. When the folds are gone, use your hands to make a strip about 3.2 inches wide, and then pinch the sides of the strip with both hands.
3. At this time, pull up the strip with force to make the whole strip bulge, and also create a bulging strip at the other end of the cover. At this time, fold up one-fifth of the cover on the outer side of the long strip, and then fold the other end of the cover up.
4. If the two sides of the cover are not very neat at this time, then fold the two parts inside by hand. Then make the middle part of the cover into a raised strip, and then fold the left part of the cover to the right.
5. At this time, if you find that there will be a mouth for cotton at one end of the cover, it will not look good. Then turn the cover over with both hands so that the flat side is exposed to the outside. If the corners of the cover are not flat, then pull the corners of the cover by hand to make the cover sharp and angular, so that the neat standard square cover is folded.
I hope that this method will help you solve the problem of not being able to fold the cover quickly and well every day.