How to sleep on a pillow correctly?
Many people remove pillows because they feel uncomfortable using them every day, but is this sleeping method worth promoting? Experts believe that not sleeping with pillows will not only not improve sleep status, but also have some negative effects on health. So how should we sleep on the pillow correctly?
The correct way of pillow
1. The pillow must be just placed from the entire head to the neck, not the shoulders, nor only half of the back of the head, so as to keep the head and body in a neutral position and prevent cervical spine fatigue. According to this standard, the middle Pillows with low sides and high sides are a good choice. It's best to put a small pillow under your knees.
2. When sleeping on the side, the height of the pillow should be doubled, and a small pillow should be sandwiched between the knees.
3. It is best to avoid sleeping on the stomach, because the cervical spine will bear excessive pressure.
4. Some people are used to not putting pillows, which is actually wrong. Because the head will be tilted back when sleeping, the pressure on the cervical spine will be twice as high as that when it is forward, which will lead to cervical deformation and pain in the long run.
5. When getting up, remember to turn sideways first, get up with your hands, and then get out of bed. Don’t lie on your back and get up straight.
The above are some tips from Emperorshome on how to sleep on pillows correctly. I hope everyone can sleep on pillows in the correct way, which is also beneficial to our health.