How To Wash The Silk Duvet Cover?
The silk Duvet cover set is a high-end bedding. This Duvet cover is soft and smooth, and has good air permeability. So, let me introduce the advantages of the silk Duvet cover and how to wash the silk Duvet Cover.
Advantages of silk Duvet cover
1. The silk duvet cover can effectively protect skin. When the silk duvet cover is used, the amino acids in the silk will enter the human skin, which is beneficial to nourish the skin and make the skin smooth and shiny.
2. The silk duvet can absorb carbon dioxide in the air, so that the body heat is taken away, keeping cool and reducing the growth of bacteria on the skin. In addition, it can keep sweat and breathable, absorb ultraviolet rays, and prevent the remaining ultraviolet rays in the duvet from harming skin.
How to Wash the silk duvet cover
1. Be careful when cleaning the silk duvet cover. Do not use alkaline detergent or soap to wash it. It is best to use neutral detergent. The washing temperature should be below 31℃ （87.8 Fahrenheit）. The soaking time should not exceed five minutes. Gently scrub with your hands. Do not wring out.
2. After the silk duvet cover is cleaned, it can be soaked in vinegar for 5 minutes to increase the color of the silk duvet cover and make it bright and smooth. It should not be directly exposed to the sun. It should be stored in a dry and clean place, otherwise it is easy to be eaten by insects.
About the quality of the silk duvet cover
1. The material used in the silk duvet cover is silk, which has unique skin care and health care functions. The duvet made of real silk has strong moisture absorption and good air permeability. The silk is condensed from the liquid secreted by the silk thread in the silkworm human body. It is a natural protein molecular compound with complex components.
2. The silk duvet cover uses silk material, which contains amino acids, which can effectively treat skin diseases. When people use a personal duvet, the amino acids in the silk can be transferred to the human body through the skin to make the skin look smooth and moist, and to avoid skin diseases such as eczema and skin itching.